Textile innovation company, mastering knit.
Digital Marketing Intern
Digital Marketing Intern
At BYBORRE we're looking for an intern to join our Growth team!
We are a textile innovation company based in Amsterdam where we’re focused on drastically changing the textile industry as we know it today. With an in-house knit lab with a range of circular knitting machines, extensive yarn library, a creative atelier and a consultancy design company we are experimenting and innovating to create the highest quality knits.
It is our mission to create conscious creators and invite a wide variety of brands from world leading companies, from sportswear, to fashion, all the way to interior and automotive. Some of these brands include adidas, BMW, Rapha, Gore-Tex, and more. We ask these respected institutions to be “part of something bigger” and explore the power of bespoke and conscious textile creation together with us.
BYBORRE enables these brands to create in a conscious manner through our online platform Create™, digitising the full supply chain from designing your unique textile through to producing the fabric. We believe in transparency, supplying creators with tools to design and construct their own knits, based on their specific requirements, and make textile creation a fundamental part of their design process.
About the team
Be part of a dynamic, international team (45+ people) in Amsterdam
- Mix of experts in different fields (knit engineers, atelier specialists, yarn specialists, Chief Pocket Officer, knit designers, in-house digital team and more)
- You will be working closely with our Growth Marketing Manager and be part of our Growth team.
Digital Marketing Intern
The BYBORRE Digital Marketing Internship is a full-time unpaid 6 month internship position for talents to gain working experience as a Digital Marketeer. The goal of this program is to give talents the chance to grow within, and contribute to, a fast paced, innovative working environment.
This internship position offers the opportunity to experience up close how a world leading textile innovation company runs. It's a 6 month program where we focus on growing your knowledge about digital marketing skills, marketing channels, marketing automation, campaigns and social media, while gaining hands-on experience.
You will be a part of our Growth team and will be working closely and reporting into our Growth Marketing Manager. You will support the team on a variety of tasks, including media planning, tracking, reporting and analysis of campaigns, as well as social media management and designing assets for marketing campaigns. You have a basic knowledge of digital marketing and channels, as well as storytelling, data and analytics, and you are curious to know the story behind the numbers.
What you'll be doing On a day-to-day basis, you will:
Be working alongside and supporting our Growth Marketing Manager
- Gain hands-on experience in marketing automation
- Develop an understanding of the different online marketing channels
- Grow your B2B marketing, pipelines and reporting knowledge
- Put your design skills into practice by creating marketing assets
- Improve your content creation and storytelling skills
- Put your social media management skills to the test
- Develop an understanding of what content resonates best with each audience
- Supporting with hands-on tasks in and around the studio
Skills & experience
What we're looking for in the ideal candidate. Not all of these are must haves, so please take the leap to get in touch even if you don't feel you meet all criteria:
HBO or WO-level education in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Communications
- You already have (some) technical experience with marketing channels and marketing automation platforms
- A strong affinity with social media and content creation
- Data driven and a love for numbers. Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Hands on mentality and willing to learn new marketing software and tools
- Basic Excel, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Google Analytics skills are a plus
- Knowledge of design tools (Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) is a plus
- Basic photography skills are a plus
- Self-starting attitude, resourcefulness and ability to show initiative
- Proficiency in English (our studio language)
- Eager to learn fast and develop yourself
- Preferably available from the end of September/October for 6 months full time.
We can only accept applications from applicants from the EU/EEA & Switzerland, or people who have a Dutch study-, arbeid vrij toegestaan-, or job-seeking year residence permit.
Be part of a dynamic, international team in Amsterdam
- Gain responsibility and ownership if an area is mastered well
- Be involved in exciting projects
- Daily travel expenses covered
- Daily, healthy office lunch, drinks & snacks
- A steep learning and development curve and an unforgettable adventure
Did we get you excited to join our team?
Then we'd love to hear from you, apply now!
Something looks off?