Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Jungle AI is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Commercial team and help us make a positive impact in the world with the help of data science.
As Jungle’s Sales Development Representative you’ll source, qualify and engage companies in the energy market, namely renewable technologies such as wind and solar, to improve their operations with our AI solutions.
What does Jungle do?
Jungle develops and applies AI to increase the uptime and performance of renewable energy assets and industrial machinery. Built on existing sensors and data streams, Jungle’s technology allows asset owners and operators to increase production and reduce machine downtime, accelerating the world’s transition to renewable energy sources.
Jungle’s solutions do not replace human labour. Quite the opposite: by providing the tools and insights to better understand and manage machinery, Jungle empowers energy and industry leaders to regain control of their increasingly complex asset base and achieve new levels of efficiency, sustainability and profitability. While its technology can be applied to many industries, Jungle focuses on those that can make a positive impact on the world.
Why does Jungle need you?
Applying AI to renewable energy assets has great potential and this has not gone unnoticed. Most wind and solar farm owners are aware of it but don’t know how exactly they could benefit from using their data in a smarter way. The Jungle story needs to be told and applied to specific customer needs.
By conducting an international research to identify potential customers that can benefit from Jungle’s solutions, you’ll be building the bridge between our account executives and new customers, so they can be properly advised on how we can empower them to become more productive, more efficient and more environmentally-friendly.
What will you do at Jungle?
- Research companies in the energy market, globally, to determine fit by leveraging tools such as LinkedIn;
- Identify and prospect new potential customers;
- Build a pipeline through cold calling, social and email outreach;
- Schedule meetings with qualified leads;
- Brief account executives on qualified leads’ profiles and hand them over smoothly;
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline in the Jungle CRM with accurate and up-to-date records of lead interactions;
- Work alongside other Jungle teams such as Product, Service Delivery and Marketing;
- Stay informed about industry trends, market developments and competitors to tailor communication strategies effectively;
- Represent Jungle at conferences and events.
Why work with Jungle?
- Join a funded scale-up company that is actually improving the world we live in! You have the opportunity to use your skills to accelerate the energy transition - arguably the most important challenge of our generation;
- Receive uncapped sales commissions on top of a base salary;
- As a remote-first company, we offer you a flexible schedule, holiday policy and work location;
- Thrive in an environment of trust, collaboration and transparency across the entire team;
- We care about your growth and assign you a personal mentor to help you achieve professional goals and personal development through a personalised training program;
- You can keep growing as a Sales Development Representative or work towards a Sales Executive position - our team we’ll help you get there!
- Become part of a warm, skilled and diverse group of people, committed to each others’ success and working towards the same goals;
- Get to know and mingle with other Junglers through our virtual activities and in person company retreats.
What does Jungle need from you?
- Proven track record in sales with 2+ years of experience in a B2B sales role;
- A university degree in a relevant field such as Renewable Energy Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Business or Marketing;
- Experience and understanding of the renewable energy market - these are fundamental prerequisites for this position;
- Technical background and/or prior experience in AI/ML and software development environments are strongly preferred;
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills - working proficiency in German/French/Spanish is a plus;
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools;
- Strong communication skills - comfortable cold calling and initiating conversations with potential leads;
- Team player attitude - work alongside sales executives and positively collaborate with other teams to achieve common goals;
- Availability to work within GMT+1/GMT+2 timezones.
What tells a Jungle Sales Development Representative apart?
- You are passionate and driven, commercially minded, fascinated by introducing disruptive new technology into the market;
- You understand customer needs and efficiently brief account executives to deliver valuable proposals;
- You are keen to develop and improve leadership skills;
- You like to take initiative and come up with new ideas and approaches;
- You are efficient and organised.
Before you go...
At Jungle, our commitment to diversity, acceptance, and equal opportunity is rooted in the belief that, just like the ecosystems found in jungles, our strength lies in the diversity of our team. We’re aware that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds sometimes hesitate to apply for roles when they feel they don’t check every box. If you’re interested in joining our team, we strongly encourage you to apply. We welcome and encourage different perspectives, and are eager to learn how your unique experience can enhance our collective potential.